KRGV Account ExecutiveKRGV-TV
Location: Weslaco, TX
Contact Name: Tammy Meier
Phone: (956) 968-5555
KRGV is looking for an experienced Account Executive. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment, build positive client relationships, and achieve or exceed their assigned goals.
- College degree with minimum 3-5 years of media sales and business-to-business experience preferred.
- Ability to handle an established account list, while consistently calling on new clients and bringing in new business.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate with decision makers at all levels.
- Microsoft Office proficient (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other applications).
- Strong understanding of English and Spanish broadcast television and experience working with local agency and local direct accounts.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising sales, including experience with OTT, SEO, Email Marketing and Social Advertising.
- Achieve all sales goals across all KRGV platforms including KRGV 5.1 “CHANNEL 5”, KRGV 5.2 “AZTECA VALLE”, KRGV 5.3 “SOMOS EL VALLE”, and all KRGV Digital products and services.
- Ability to cold call daily and schedule meetings with new advertising clients.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Proven relationship-building and influencing skills required.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- A valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and dependable vehicle required.
KRGV-TV does not discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. The Federal Communications Commission specifically prohibits discriminatory employment practices.
Informing you and your organization of the above employment opportunity is an affirmative action on our part to actively seek qualified minorities and women for our staff vacancies. Through your assistance we want to insure that our employment opportunities are made known to members of minority groups and to women.
KRGV-TV is a drug-free and smoke-free work place.
If you know of any person(s) who might be qualified for the above vacancy send resume to Tammy Meier, Personnel Manager, KRGV-TV, P.O. Box 5, Weslaco, Texas 78599 or email to email@example.com.