Registration will open in May 2016.
- Credit Card via PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account)
- Pay By Check (US Bank)
- Bonner Credit - if you are paying with Bonner Credit, choose Pay By Check and email TAB to let us know to apply it to your registration fee
- ADVANCE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED!
- Payment must be received within 10 business days or registration will be canceled
- Cancellations must be received in writing and received by July 24 to be eligible for a refund
- $25 administrative fee will be applied to all refunds
- No refunds after July 24
- Station/company/individual will be responsible for amount owed - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Must register on-site after July 31
- Members of the Golden Mic Club and TAB Individual Members may register at member rates.
- Educators can register at the member rates if their school is a TAB Member or by joining as an Individual Member.
- If you are a NON-MEMBER, please contact TAB at (512) 322-9944 to register.
|Package||Early (May 1-July 5)||Late (July 6-Aug. 6)|
|Conference Package (MEMBER)||$65||$115|
Includes: All sessions, Trade Show, Kick-Off Party, Community Service BreakfastWho Can Register? Any current employee of a TAB Member Station or TAB Associate Member firm.
|Trade Show Only||$25||$40|
Includes: Entrance to the Trade Show ONLY and select session demos on Thursday of the ConventionWho Can Register? Anyone can register for this package.
|Conference Package (NON MEMBER)
(Contact TAB at (512) 322-9944 to register.)
Includes: All sessions, Trade Show, Kick-Off Party, Community Service BreakfastWho Can Register? Anyone can register for this package.Contact TAB at (512) 322-9944 to register.
|Add-On||Early (May 1-July 5)||Late (July 6-31)|
Includes: Green fees, range balls, two (2) drink tickets, box lunch. Location: Avery Ranch Golf Club. TAB will not be providing transportation to and from the golf course.
Requirements: Must be a Convention registrant or guest of a Sponsor.
|Golden Mic Club Banquet||$45||$60|
Includes: Dinner at the Golden Mic Club's Banquet is held at the Renaissance Hotel on Wednesday of the Convention.Members of the Golden Mic Club attend for FREE (advance RSVP required). NO on-site ticket sales.Requirements: Must be a Convention registrant or guest of a Club Member.
|Exhibit Hall Lunch||$20||$30|
Includes: Lunch will be held in the Exhibit Hall from 12-1:30 pm.Requirements: Must present physical ticket during lunch in order to receive a lunch; One (1) lunch per ticket. NO on-site ticket sales.
|Chairman's Reception & Awards Gala||$100||$125|
Includes: Reception & Dinner are held at the Renaissance Hotel at the closing of Convention on Thursday night. Join TAB in honoring the best in Texas Broadcasting with presentation of the annual awards.Requirements: Must present physical ticket at event in order to enter event; One (1) entry per ticket. NO on-site ticket sales.