TAB2017 Exhibitor Kit
Join the largest state broadcast meeting in the country with more than 100 companies and organizations showcasing their products and services. The event features 1,200+ registrants, attending one and a half days of management, engineering and sales programs, and the trade show.
Exhibit Booths will go on sale early 2017. Keep an eye on your inbox for more information.
Not a TAB member, but want to exhibit? Email Sydney Haisler for more information.
TAB2017 returns to Austin, August 9-10, 2017 at the Renaissance Austin Hotel.
Don't miss out on this valuable opportunity!
- General Information
- Exhibit Hall Floorplan
- Hotel & Travel
- Freeman Decorating Services
- Power Order Form
- Bag Stuffers
- Exhibitor Registration
- Exhibitor Contract
- Exhibit Booth Selection
- Exhibit Booth Fees
- Convention & Trade Show FAQs
Not a member but want to exhibit? The first step is to join TAB as a member. Although joining as a member does NOT guarantee a booth, your company will be on all email lists so you know when booths go on sale. TAB members receive discounts to exhibit (see pricing in Exhibit Fees section).
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com or call (512) 322-9944.
- The Renaissance Hotel is located in Austin’s Northwest Arboretum area (9721 Arboretum Boulevard, Austin, 78759)
- Convention events start on Wed., Aug. 9, and conclude the evening of Thurs., Aug. 10
- All exhibits, meetings and events will be held at the Renaissance (with the exception of the Annual Golf Tournament)
- Previous year Sponsors & Exhibitors receive priority booth assignments. All booths are sold on a first come, first serve basis
- No firm may reserve more than two (2) booths, unless tied to a sponsorship
|Trade Show Info||Exhibit Booth Info||Hotel Information|
Show Colors: TBD
Decorator: Freeman Decorating
|Hotel: Renaissance Austin Hotel|
|Set-up: Wed., Aug. 9, 12 noon- 6 pm*
Show Hours: Thurs., Aug. 10, 9 am-5 pm*
Tear-down: Thurs., Aug. 10, 5-11 pm*
*Times & schedule subject to change
|Each Booth includes:
||TAB Group Rate: $179 + tax
Room block will open TBD.
Exhibitors will order all shipping, freight, extra furniture, etc. through Freeman Decorating. Do NOT ship directly to the Renaissance.
Link coming in 2017!
Your booth comes with one (1) 500 Watt/120V power drop. (If you have additional electrical needs, fill out the form and send to the hotel.)
All A/V must be ordered through the hotel using the PDF order form. Link coming in 2017!
Exhibitors are encouraged to send promotional items (flyers, brochures, pens, notepads, etc.) to insert in the TAB convention bags. The cost for bag stuffers is included with the booth cost!
Mail to address below:
Ann Arnold Center
Texas Association of Broadcasters
502 E 11th Street, Ste. 200
Austin, TX 78701
Exhibitor Registration Opens: TBD
TAB is working with Streampoint on a new Online Registration System! Sponsors, Exhibitors and Advertisers will be able to reserve, register and make payments ALL online AND in one place. You will also be able to log back in at any time to make edits as needed.
Need TAB to resend your the link to login? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 322-9944.
Exhibit Booth Selection Timeline – Search for your company membership level in our Associate Directory. Previous year (2016) sponsors/exhibitors will have the opportunity to reserve booths first in order of membership level, then members in order of membership level.
- Feb. 7 – 2016 Sponsors
- Feb. 14 – 2016 Gold Patron member exhibitors
- Feb. 21 – 2016 Silver Star member exhibitors
- Feb. 28 – 2016 Bronze Associate member exhibitors
- Mar. 7 – TAB Gold Patron members who did NOT exhibit in 2016
- Mar. 14 – TAB Silver Star members who did NOT exhibit in 2016
- Mar. 21 – TAB Bronze Associate members who did NOT exhibit in 2016
Cost of exhibit booths are dependent on membership level - This year we will be offering both 8x8 booths and 8x10 booths upon availability. Please see pricing below. All booths are sold on a first come first serve basis.