TAB strives to promote and protect a favorable economic and regulatory climate for broadcasting and educate members and the public at large about the opportunities available and advances possible through the efforts of free, over-the-air broadcast operations.
- Austin-based trade association representing the interests of Texas' 1,200+ free, over-the-air radio and television stations
- Formed in 1953; established permanent home in Austin in 1999
- Seven full-time staff members
- 40-member policymaking Board of Directors
Memberships open to:
- Free, over-the-air radio and television stations (commercial & non-commercial operations)
- Companies doing business with the broadcast industry
- Current students or educators
- Individuals who are retired from the broadcast industry
Dues income is the only source of revenue used for legislative advocacy. All other member services are funded by the NCSA program.
- More about the NCSA program
- How can my group use the NCSA program?
- Stations: Download NCSA spots & instructions
- View full list of member services
- Search Texas radio & television stations (requires login)
- Search TAB Associate Members